Your Chameleon 8 AWG (Atmospheric Water Generator) appliance is covered by a one year limited warranty and a limited 2-3 year warranty on the Sealed Refrigeration System (the compressor, condenser, evaporator and tubing). For one year from your original date of purchase, Drinkable Air will pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions. From the second to the third year from your original purchase date, Drinkable Air will repair or replace any parts in the Sealed Refrigeration System (the compressor, condenser, evaporator and tubing) that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. In years 2-3, the consumer will be responsible for diagnostic, labor and parts costs as well as any removal, transportation and reinstallation expenses which are incurred during services on components other than those covered under the Sealed Refrigeration System 3-year warranty.
Exclusions – This warranty does not cover the following:
- AWGs with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
- AWGs that have been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the USA or Canada by a third party.
- Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
- AWGs purchased “as-is” are not covered by this warranty.
- Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for AWGs not in ordinary use or used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your AWG.
- Service calls to repair or replace appliance air filters, water filters or other cosmetic parts.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas.
- Damages to the finish of appliance or home incurred during installation, including but not limited to floors, cabinets, walls, etc.
- Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than genuine Drinkable Air parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, fires or acts of God.
DISCLAIMERS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATIONS OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. DRINKABLE AIR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Drinkable Air at the addresses or phone numbers below.
This warranty only applies in the USA and Canada. Your AWG appliance is warranted by Drinkable Air, Inc. Drinkable Air authorizes no person to change or add to any obligations under this warranty. Obligations for service and parts under this warranty must be performed by Drinkable Air or an authorized service company. Product features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice.